Sailing / Yacht Club
The Forth Corinthian Yacht Club was founded in 1880 in the Granton Hotel, now known as the Claverhouse TA Centre, in Granton Square and in the Wardie Hotel, Lower Granton Road. It is a self-help club and our motto is "affordable sailing for all". Members are expected to contribute to the functioning of the club by serving on Council, acting as barperson, taking part in work parties etc. We keep costs down by doing most jobs ourselves.
1 Granton Square