Sailing / Yacht Club
Royal Western NS Yacht Club Marina
The Royal Western Nova Scotia Yacht Club was founded in August 1898 as the Digby Yacht Club, becoming the Western Nova Scotia Yacht Club in 1912, and granted the Royal Charter in 1969. It has been known as the Royal Western Nova Scotia Yacht Club since that time.
100 Water St.
NS B0V 1A0