Sailing / Yacht Club
Rush sailing Club was founded in 1954, by a group of local enthusiasts with no facilities and less money. None the less, several of them built their own Dublin Bay Mermaids. Designed in 1933, a fleet of these beautiful clinker built seventeen foot dinghies are still the mainstay of racing in the club, over fifty years later. Since those early days, the club has developed beyond recognition, with a fine clubhouse, yard, private slipway and fenced and serviced boat park.