Sailing / Yacht Club
The Club is housed in an ancient warehouse dating back to the time when this was a busy port. Five storehouses, of which this is the survivor, were built on this site between 1758 and 1825. It was purchased jointly by a group of Founder Members in 1976. We are proud that our Club has an inclusive, friendly style, a modest subscription and is equally welcoming to local and holidaying members. We are always happy to receive visiting members of other sailing and/or boating clubs.