Sailing / Yacht Club
The Kalev Yacht Club is on the left bank of the River Pirita near its mouth, and is one of the oldest and most respectable clubs of its kind in Estonia. The club was founded in 1947, and two years later its clubhouse was opened. From the club’s pier, visitors have a magnificent view of the ruins of St. Brigit’s convent (constructed 1407-1436 and destroyed in the Livonian War in 1577). Tallinn is rich in beautiful sights, providing unforgettable experiences and memories. At present the Kalev Yacht Club is home marina for 60 vessels. It also has a guest pier with 20 mooring places. On the first floor of the clubhouse are a restaurant and public internet facilities.
Pirita tee 17