Type
Sailing / Yacht Club
Logo
Founded Year
1922
History
Our Hurlingham Yacht Club has had an interesting and exciting history. Our members originally formed the Club long before the First World War. Its current name was adopted in 1922 and then in 1929 it moved into the current premises on Deodar Road, Putney. In the Second World War some of our members took part at Dunkirk. We now enjoy some of the best facilities on the River Thames. The members have the use of over 3000 feet of river moorings and a large pontoon berth and `River Rescue Station’ at Broomhouse. At the club itself there is a landing stage, a dry-dock, dinghy moorings,an excellent clubhouse with bar, kitchen, toilets & showers and of course lots of equipment for repairing and rebuilding boats.
Street
43A Deodar Road
Post Code
SW15 2NP
City
London
State
Greater London
Country
United Kingdom
Phone
+44 20 8788 5547