Sailing / Yacht Club
Howth Yacht Club originated as Howth Sailing Club in 1895. In 1968 Howth Sailing Club combined with Howth Motor Yacht Club, which had operated from the West Pier since 1935, to form Howth Yacht Club. The new clubhouse was opened in 1987 with further extensions carried out and more planned for the future. We cater for sailors of all ages and run sailing courses throughout the year as part of being an Irish Sailing Association accredited training facility. The club has a fully serviced marina with berthing for 250 yachts and we are delighted to be able to welcome visitors to this famous and scenic area of Dublin.