Sailing / Yacht Club
Beaumaris Yacht Club (BYC) was established on the Ricketts Point foreshore in 1950. The club was started by a group of local sailors who were keen to begin their organised sailing in the local area. For the first few years the newly-formed Club used a tent as their clubhouse. The current BYC clubhouse was built in 1954 by the founding members and has been extensively renovated and modified over the years. The Club's facilities include a canteen, boat storage, large hall (available for hire), toilets, change room facilities and race control tower.
Point Beach Rd