Sailing / Yacht Club
The Shark River Yacht Club was formed in November of 1954 to provide a full program of water and social events. Nine temporary trustees were authorized to incorporate the new club, develop a constitution and by-laws, and act as a membership nominating committee. More that 60 applications for charter memberships were received and the club celebrated their auspicious start at a gala New Year's Eve party, attended by 150 people. The Shark River Yacht Club leased the Shark River Hills Clubhouse from Oliver Brothers.
360 South Riverside Drive