Sailing / Yacht Club
The Lake Beresford Yacht Club obtained its Charter on November 21, 1944, as a non Profit Corporation. The Club site, purchased in April of 1945, contains over twenty acres with a lake frontage of 825 feet. In 1946, a dock and roadway were built to connect with the county road. By the end of the year, membership had reached one hundred. Early in 1947, a picnic shelter was erected and a well drilled. Construction of the Clubhouse and Boat houses was begun in June and completed in December of the same year.
1961 Hontoon Rd