Sailing / Yacht Club
Founded in 1930 the Stockton Yacht Club was formed by a small group of avid boaters who had their boat houses and docks on the Calaveras River. In 1953 the group moved to our current site and formed what is today the Stockton Yacht Club. The original structure was an old wooden barn in bad disrepair, but through dedication and hard work, we have today what is arguably the best yacht club facility East of San Francisco.
3235 River Dr