Sailing / Yacht Club
The Brandy Hole Club has been in existence since the early 1930’s, before the sea wall was built up. It consisted of a hut on the saltings, which was prone to flooding.Its present day status was formed in 1951, although the building was still a hut. In 1961 the proprietor of the day built a new club house. It remains a private club to this day, its main aim being to promote sailing, racing and cruising. Brandy Hole is a family club and prides itself on its friendly atmosphere.